- 2021년 8월 25일 수요일 정년퇴임 및 명예교수 추대식
♥ 안교한 교수님의 퇴임을 축하드립니다 ♥
- "NOT AVAILABLE: Positions for new graduate and postdoctoral applicants from abroad"
-K. H. Kim, S. J. Kim, S. Singha, Y. J. Yang, S. K. Park, K. H. Ahn "Ratiometric Detection of Hypochlorous Acid in Brain Tissues of Neuroinflammation and Maternal Immune Activation Models with a Deep-Red/Near-Infrared Emitting Probe", ACS Sens. 2021, 6, 3253–3261., DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acssensors.1c00930 <Link>
- Y. J. Yang, M. Dai, Y. J. Reo, C. W. Song, S. Sarkar, K. H. Ahn "NAD(P)H Quinone Oxidoreductase-1 in Organ and Tumor Tissues: Distinct Activity Levels Observed with a Benzo-rosol-Based Dual-Excitation and Dual-Emission Probe", Anal. Chem. 2021, 93, 7523–7531., DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.1c01178 <Link>
- S. W. Cho, Y. W. Jun, Y. J. Reo, S. Sarkara, K. H. Ahn "Environment-insensitive two-photon ratiometric probe for in cellulo quantitative measurement of hydrogen peroxide", Results in Chemistry 2021, 3, 100117-100122., DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rechem.2021.100117 <Link>
- H. R. Kim, S. Sarkar, M. Nandy, K. H. Ahn "Imidazolyl–benzocoumarins as ratiometric fluorescence probes for biologically extreme acidity", Spectrochimica acta. Part A, 2021, 248, 119088-119097.,
DOI: 10.1016/j.saa.2020.119088 <Link>
- S. W. Cho, Y. J. Reo, S. Sarkar, K. H. Ahn, “Electronic Effects on the Depropargylation Process in the Reaction‐based Fluorescent Detection of Palladium Species: Benzocoumarin‐based Ratiometric Sensing Systems”, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2020, 42, 135–139., DOI:10.1002/bkcs.12173. <Link>
- S. Sarkar, H. Lee, H. G. Ryu, S. Singha, Y. M. Lee, Y. J. Reo, Y. W. Jun, K. H. Kim, W. J. Kim, and K. H. Ahn "A Study on Hypoxia Susceptibility of Organ Tissues by Fluorescence Imaging with a Ratiometric Nitroreductase Probe" ACS Sens. 2020, 6, 148–155., DOI: 10.1021/acssensors.0c01989 <Link>
- M. Dai, C. W. Song, Y. J. Yang, H. R Kim, Y. J. Reo, K. H. Ahn "Toward Ratiometric Detection of NAD(P)H Quinone Oxidoreductase-1: Benzocoumarin-Based Fluorescent Probes" Sens. Actuators B Chem. 2020, 330, 129277-129286., DOI: 10.1016/j.snb.2020.129277 <Link>
- Y. J. Reo, S. Sarkar, M. Dai, Y. J. Yang, K. H. Ahn "Structurally Compact, Blue–Green–Red Fluorescence Trackers for the Outer Cell Membrane: Zwitterionic (Naphthylvinyl)pyridinium Dyes"
- M. Dai, Y. J. Reo, C. W. Song, Y. J. Yang, K. H. Ahn "Development of Photo- and Chemo-stable Near-Infrared-Emitting Dyes: Linear-Shape Benzo-Rosol and Its Derivatives as Unique Ratiometric Bioimaging Platforms" Chem. Sci. 2020, 11, 8901-8911., DOI: 10.1039/D0SC03314F <Link>
- Y. J. Reo, Y. W. Jun, S. W. Cho, J. Jeon, H. Roh, S. Singha, M. Dai, S. Sarkar, H. R. Kim, S. Kim, Y. Jin, Y. L. Jung, Y. J. Yang, C. Ban, J. Joo, K. H. Ahn " Systematic study on discrepancy of fluorescent properties between in solutions and in cells: Super-bright, environment-insensitive benzocoumarin dyes" Chem. Commun. 2020, 56, 10556-10559., DOI: 10.1039/D0CC03586F. <Link>
- U. Tamima, C. W. Song, M. Santra, Y. J. Reo, H. Banna, M. R. Islam, K. H. Ahn "A benzo[b]xanthene-derived fluorescent probe capable of two-photon ratiometric imaging of lysosomal cysteine with high specificity" Sens. Actuators B Chem. 2020, 322, 128588-128597., DOI: 10.1016/j.snb.2020.128588 <Link>
- M. Dai, S. Sarkar, C. W. Song, Y. J. Reo, Y. J. Yang, K. H. Ahn "Bent‐Benzocoumarin Dyes that Fluoresce in Solution and in Solid State and Their Application to Bioimaging" ChemPhotoChem. 2020, 4, 721-728., DOI: 10.1002/cptc.202000059 <Link>
- H. J. Park, C. W. Song, S. Sarkar, Y. W. Jun, Y. J. Reo, M. Dai, K. H. Ahn " A Caveat to Common Hemicyanine Dye Components and Its Resolution" Chem. Commun. 2020, 56, 7025-7028.,
DOI: 10.1039/D0CC01833C <Link>
- Y. J. Reo, M. Dai, Y. J. Yang, K. H. Ahn "Cell-Membrane-Localizing, Two-Photon Probe for Ratiometric Imaging of γ-Glutamyl Transpeptidase in Cancerous Cells and Tissues" Anal. Chem. 2020, 92, 18, 12678–12685., DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03013 <Link>
37673 SAN 31, HYOJA-DONG, NAM-GU, POHANG, GYUNGBUK, KOREA AHN Laboratory
Copyright 2015 (c) POHANG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. All rights reserved.